Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A little Survey of my soon to be 3Yr Old Baby Girl!


My friend Shannon had posted this on her blog dooleydaze for her 4 yr old son and I thought it was cute and well I need to post so why not this!

What is your favorite color? Pink
What is your favorite food? Pink ...(this may be a trend) then she said I mean the yellow food

Favorite animal? Pink...serious...Cat

What is your favorite TV show? TinkerBell

What kind of music do you like? Tinkerbell song

What are you really good at? Jumping on the trampoline

What are you not so good at? anything

Who are your best friends? Grayson (brother)

What is the best thing about having a older brother? he plays with me

Do you think Mom & Dad should have another baby? yeah

Do you ever not like having a brother? Nope

What do you want to do when you grow up?I want to have an animal and a lion

If you had a lot of money, what do you think you would buy? a lion and a kitty

What is the best thing about your mom?I like mom running

What is the best thing about your dad? I love him

What do you think Heaven is like? I think there is icecream
Tell me something that is really funny: as she farts and says ahh i farted...

What is your favorite thing to wear? the Tinkerbell dress

What does love mean? I want you to be nice

What does it mean to be a good friend? I play with my brother

If you could fly somewhere where would you go? I would go to Tinkerbell (she's a fan)


What is your favorite word? Tinkerbell *(shocker)

1 comment:

Shannon Dooley said...

So, uh, does she like Tinkerbell at all? LOL. Very cute. I just love how their little brains work at that age.